Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Liberate

Liberate is the new ministry of Tullian Tchividjian and Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church. The message is pretty simple. The Gospel is a about freedom and liberation for those who believe. Jesus came to set the captives free, the Righteous for the unrighteous. The truths in scripture tell us many things that break the bondage of sin and give us hope and joy in our life now. Remembering the finished work of Christ in every situation does this. The days of trying to be good enough to earn God's favor are over. The days of resting in Christ Crucified and Risen are now. This reformation is exploding to God's glory and Jesus' namesake. Liberate is a big part of this. I was fortunate enough to make a trip down to Fort Lauderdale this February for Liberate 2012. The speakers were amazing, the worship time through music was incredible. There are DVDs available from this year's conference. There is really no way I would miss the one planned for next year titled "Grace in Practice". My constant prayer is that God's grace hits me in every aspect of my life. I pray I believe it better and through the Spirit it takes over more than I can imagine. I need it applied more and that comes from growing in grace and in the knowledge of Him. "Grace in Practice" is the perfect topic to move to from last year's "Grace Unmeasured". Realizing the scandalous grace God freely gives and believing it better, produces better grace in practice. The video below was just posted a couple days ago, so I figured I would share it and write about it. Check it out and visit the site some. It is a very rich resource that glorifies God. That is my pitch for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment